Mobile attribution is changing due to Apple’s iOS 14 and IDFA changes. But what does this mean for the mobile games market and hyper-casual games in particular? Watch this panel discussion where we answer questions like:
- How will iOS 14 and IDFA affect mobile gaming?
- What opportunities might these changes bring for app growth?
- What can developers and publishers do to prepare for the change?
- What does it all mean for the hyper-casual gaming market in 2021 and beyond?
- What else do you want to know? We’ll finish with a live Q&A.
- Ioana Hreninciuc, CEO, Game Analytics
- Christopher Farm, CEO, Tenjin
- Falko Boecker, Publishing Manager, JoyPac